piątek, 29 września 2017

Topshop highlighter sunbeam

Highlighter in Sunbeam Image carousel, press Enter to cycle through the images, press the Z key to zoom in and out of an image. Once zoomed in, use WASD keys to pan around image. Pomoc i kontakt przesyłka i zwrot gratis 100-dniowe prawo zwrotu. See member reviews and photos.


GLOW POWDER HIGHLIGHTER - Rozświetlacz - BGD sunbeam.

As much as I have spent the last month wishing a. Admittedly this may seem like a scary shade within the pan but once applied to the face, it not only brightens and to an extent neutralises any traces of red on the cheeks too. Shop must-have dresses, coats, shoes and more. This cost me a mere £10.


Free delivery on orders over £50. Topshop, which I think is such a great price. As with all highlighters, blend blend blend – you don’t want to look as though snails have just schmoozled their way across your face!


I’ve had my eye on it for a while now and after using it for a couple of weeks I thought i’d give you guys a little review on it and share my thoughts so far.

The highlighters instantly caught me attention so I plonked myself on the floor, got comfy and started swatching away. I’ve wanted to check out ‘Sunbeam’ for a while as the Pixiwoo sisters often use it in their tutorials and it always looks lovely. It’s a baked highlighter, it is true gold and is seriously pigmented. I’ve used it while at Glastonbury on my cheek bones, brow bone and sometimes under the eyes. If you’re tired of the pearly, silvery highlighters then this one has a very nice golden hue that warms the skin rather than leaving it cool.


First of all, how cute is the packaging? I am not exactly a professional at the picture taking. Gratis levering på bestillinger over 1kr.


Excuse the crazy amount of product reviews at the moment - post birthday means I have a lot more products than usual to talk about. Top Shop Telezakupy (dawne TV Market). Sklep internetowy z oryginalnymi produktami z TV. I’m Karen, your friendly neighborhood beauty addict, and I’m a Bay Area girl who hoards brown eyeshadow and covets coral lipstick. Fri frakt på beställningar över 2kr.


We do this to understand if our website meets your needs, as well as to show you personalised content here and on other sites in the form of. Tilføj til ønskelisten. CHAMELEON HIGHLIGHTER - Highlighter - GDN mother of pearl.

You get so much product, it looks like I have hardly used it but over the years its had a lot of use. Crescent Moon is not a shade. It’s a golden highlighter, which needs a very light hand.


A UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog. Dane osobowe użytkownika, który zapisał się i wyraził zgodę na otrzymywanie darmowego newslettera będą przetwarzane przez Studio Moderna Polska sp. Livraison gratuite à partir de 290€.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.

Popularne posty